15th of March 2016 – RLA & HOMES FOR WALES HUSTINGS.
The March CLF meeting was replaced with the RLA & Homes for Wales hustings event at St Davids Hotel and Spa, and gave attendees an opportunity to ask questions to Welsh Assembly candidates:
– Lesley Griffiths (Current Housing Minister, Labour)
– Eluned Parrott (Liberal Democrat)
– Neil McEvoy (Plaid Cymru)
– Mark Isherwood (Conservative)
– Anthony Slaughter (Green Party)
Over 130 landlord attended to question the potential next housing minister. For a round-up of the eventful evening, please click here.